Return To Job List
Business Analyst II (New Mexico)Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR is looking for a mid-level Business Analyst to join one of our healthcare clients in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Looking for anywhere between 3-6 years of experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain corporate wide documentation (phone inventory list for new and existing sites).
- Plans and executes internal and external communications with stakeholders as needed.
- Tracks and closes tickets and sends notification to the appropriate technical and management staff.
- Follow-up, coordinate, and escalate if needed on phone carriers/vendor requests and orders.
- Develop, create, and maintain a Contact Center documentation.
- Send email notification when there is an outage on phone systems and/or contact center systems.
- Manages outside vendors as assigned to ensure they adhere to project timelines, escalates issues with potential to impact on IT commitments to Telecom lead.
- Serves as primary point of contact for managed projects and monitor projects in process.
- Be an Upper Level “user” Support for all Contact Center systems.
- Create and maintain voice Telephone system dial plan inventory databases and spreadsheets.
- Trains end users in the use of various kinds of telecommunication equipment in classroom and/or on site settings.
- Manage outside vendors to ensure accurate completion of telephony equipment, projects and service adds, moves and changes
Must Have Skills:
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify project objectives
- Partner with project stakeholders to ensure the project requirements are communicated and documented
- Provide analysis of business implications and apply problem solving skills to meet business needs
- Creatively translates information using business knowledge and identify additional information needed to support business objectives Interact with customers to define information for solution needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
- Comfortable initiating conversations with both business and technology leaders within the organization, as well as the ability to translate business issues and requirements into technical solutions
- Proven ability to drive change and decisions with excellent reasoning judgement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to map business process, gather requirements, and write technical requirements/business documents
- Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues through resolution quickly and methodically
- Experience managing technical/functional requirements and traceability documents
- Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment; ability to plan and implement
- Ability to work independently in a matrixed environment while managing multiple deadlines simultaneously Adaptable and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row