Return To Job List
Medical Billing A/R SpecialistLocation
: Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJob Category
: All Other
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company headquartered here in Nashville to fill SEVERAL Medical Billing Specialist positions in Pittsburgh, PA. Our client offers flexible schedules, casual dress code, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Medical Billing Specialist:
- Work on self-pay follow-ups and contact patients to collect.
- Working insurance claim rejections/denials and eligibility or modification issues.
- Work a variety of denials such as eligibility, coding, clinical denials, medical record request denials, denial resolution, credit balance resolution, claim edits, benefit denials, authorization denials and self-pay collection
Required Experience for the Medical Billing Specialist:
- 1+ years of Healthcare claims A/R Rejection/Denials Experience
- Experience writing professional emails and appeals
- Understand Industry standard ANSI/Denial codes
- Experience working high volume of accounts to meet metrics
- Experience working with different insurance plans
- HCFA 1500 experience
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Casual dress code
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to for a growing company
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 5 years