Return To Job List
Office 365 AdministratorLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: 3rd Party Applications
Office 365 Administrator
IDR’s global client is seeking an advanced O365 Administrator to join its growing team! This Admin should have expert-level knowledge of O365 architecture and the ability consult, manage, and implement O365 services.
Responsibilities of the O365 Admin:
- Designing, planning, and managing the implementation of O365 services
- Managing and performing migration of WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 365
- Providing systems engineering, administration and support of all Windows devices and servers
- Working closely with Director of Infrastructure to facilitate and lead configuration planning meetings
Requirements of the O365 Admin:
- 5+ years of Office 365 Engineering experience
- Experience with Azure
- 3 years’ minimum experience in solutions consulting spanning full-life-cycle technical leadership from requirements gathering to implementation, transition, and operations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 and experience deploying Active Directory
- Strong communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare and present solutions to C-level management and stakeholders.
What’s In It for You?
- Participate in an exciting migration that would catapult your career advancement
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies that are in high demand
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability