Return To Job List
: Birmingham, AlabamaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
One of IDR's most unique clients is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join its team in Birmingham! This Senior .NET Developer will be making major contributions by building mission-critical applications! For more information, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Senior .NET Developer:
- Solve business needs with a strong technical mind, attention to detail and exceptional customer focused.
- Design, develop, testing, troubleshoot, debug and support complex software applications utilizing .NET/C#, various supporting technologies.
- Participate in strategy sessions to determine the best technology solutions to solve business problems.
Qualifications of the Senior .NET Developer:
- 5+ years of experience with .Net/C#
- Agile Experience
- Experience with Web Forms and Web API's
What’s in it for the Senior .NET Developer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Casual dress code
- Remote flexibility
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!