IDR is looking for a Network Engineer with UCCE experience for one of our clients in the Denver Tech Center. This will be a 6 month contract with the potential to convert to full time.
1. Develop, Deliver and support UCCE Applications, ICM and CVP scripting development/ and routing for call center treatment and voice services
2. UCCE 8.5-10.0.2 Migration testing and support
3. Support CUIC reporting
4. CUSP and Voice Gateway configuration and routing for voice services
5. Technical Documentation and training for engineers and end users
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Experience with upgrades and migrations
2. End User support experience
3. Business Requirement and design experience
1. Initiative and ownership of assignments
2. Communication to technical and nontechnical partners
3. Ability to work well with teams to complete projects
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row