Return To Job List
Technical Equipment CoordinatorLocation
: Gallatin, TennesseeJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking a Equipment Coordinator to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Gallatin, TN! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with technical training, OSHA, and risk management. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Equipment Coordinator:
- Perform and coordinate technical training on equipment, OSHA, risk management, etc.
- Create documentation and communication around training
- Keep up with software needs of equipment (PLC, HMI, etc.)
- Maintain the electronic manual library
- Travel to different branches as needed to lead in-person training
- Maintain excel sheets for various vendor compliance requirements
Required Skills for the Equipment Coordinator:
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance tecTech or equipment tech
- Technical background working with equipment
- Experience doing an administrative role
- Basic knowledge of PLC, HMI, CAD, Label Software, etc.
- Comfortable with Travel
What’s in it for the Equipment Coordinator?
- Chance to get in with an industry leading company
- Room for upward mobility
- Great work environment
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row