Return To Job List
: McLean, VirginiaJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR’s industry-leading eCommerce client is looking for a Tableau Developer in the D.C. area to come develop complex Tableau reports per the organizations’ business requirements and ensure the validity of information being provided.
The Tableau Developer will be responsible for the full development cycle of BI reports from evaluating design, building functionalities and visualizations, UAT, and QA on the final deliverables.
- Utilize Tableau to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports with drill down to detail and analysis pathways to other supporting reports
- Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards as well as manage extracts and refresh schedules using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs.
- Participate in QA testing, liaising with other project team members and being responsive to client's needs, all with an eye on details in a fast-paced environment
- Configure a Tableau Server to optimize presentation of analytics, and troubleshoot Tableau server issues, and explain functionality to business users
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau dashboard development
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Advanced Excel experience (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, complex functions, etc.
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 15+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 6x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner