Return To Job List
: Dubuque, IowaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR has a new opportunity for a Project Manager position with a Client of ours in Dubuque, IA. If you are looking to work with on of our fasted growing Healthcare companies – apply today!
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Define and manage project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, stakeholders, and team members.
- Communicate project expectations, goals, and milestones to team members and internal/external stakeholders
- Track project milestones and deliverables using Project Management software
- Review team metrics and conduct weekly, daily and monthly reviews
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- 2+ years Project Management/Business Analysis experience
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Proven track record of thinking big picture and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written and presentation communication skills
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 6 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 6 years