Return To Job List
: Lawrenceville, GeorgiaJob Category
IDR's client in Lawrenceville is seeking an Account Executive to permanently join its team!
Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Generate new business accounts
- Research, find and identify new potential customers
- Work with new and existing partners to identify sales growth opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives who are prospective clients
- Support key specific existing accounts in all RFQs/RFPs and sales quotes.
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in an inside sales
- Knowledge of the IT, medical and industrial equipment industries is preferred, but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as Salesforce.com CRM
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities
- Demonstrated success with Relationship marketing and Consultative Sales
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Savings & more!)
- Join a Relaxed Work Environment
- Upward Mobility!
- 20 Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award Winner 6 years in a row