Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Systems Engineering
Windows Systems Administrator
IDR’s client is seeking a Windows Systems Admin to join its team! This individual will be responsible for maintaining computer information systems focusing on the Microsoft Windows environment to meet the client’s needs.
Additional Responsibilities of the Window Systems Admin Include:
- Design, document, and implement solutions that improve the operation, maintenance, security, and reliability of the company’s Windows-based systems
- Design new or modify existing configurations to meet users' needs.
- Ensure that computer operations and equipment follow applicable policies, procedures, and rules.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards and documentation.
- 4+ of professional system administration experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience applying patches and performing maintenance on the base operating system
- Anti-Malware, Content Management, DNS, MDM, VoIP and Unified Communication System experience preferred
- Bachelor or Associates degree required
- Any certifications including MCSA, MCSE, VMware VCP, and ITIL or similar are preferred
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within