Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Business Analysis
IT Business Analyst
IDR’s client in the Buckhead area is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their growing team!
Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst:
- Serve as the liaison between IT and other functional business areas
- Take a lead role in facilitating request for change, incidents and new ideas
- Assist with business cases
- Eliciting requirements/requirements organization
- Translating business needs to IT solutions
- Use requirements to drive the design and/or review of test cases, process change request and manage a projects scope, acceptance, implementation and deployment
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field.
- Experience in both IT and Customer Relations
- Detail-oriented, a critical thinker, a self-starter and highly innovative.
- Experience with finance systems, supply chain, procurement, SAP, TIBCO, JDA TMS is a plus.
What’s In It for You?
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row