Return To Job List
Customer Service RepresentativeLocation
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Administrative / Clerical
IDR is looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of our healthcare clients in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Call Center experience and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Represents health plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature and to respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues
- Responds professionally to inquiries from internal/external customers
- Initiates contact with the appropriate health plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed.
- Evaluated data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery
- Documents according to procedure
- Follows established procedures to meet customer/member needs
- Required to effectively interact with diverse work units and relevant organizational departments
- Has substantial understanding of the assigned skills and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Ability to understand relevant policies, processes and customers
- Assist the department in meeting customer needs and reaching department expectations
- Completes required training and understand how to use tools available to recall necessary information
- Develop a full awareness of the way performance and actions affect members and Member Service Contact Center’s (MSCC) performance guidelines (call handling, first call resolution, complaint resolution compliance, member retention and return contact as warranted)
- Promotes, ensures and provides customer service to internal/eternal customers by demonstrating skills which are consistent with the organization’s philosophy of providing extraordinary customer relations and quality service
- Consistently supports compliance and the principles of responsibility (Kaiser Permanente’s Code of Conduct) by maintains the privacy and confidentiality of information, and protects the assets of the organization.
- Performs other relevant duties as required.
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance