Return To Job List
Implementation Project ManagerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Project Management
IDR has a new opportunity for an Implementation Project Manager position with a Client of ours in Brentwood, TN. If you are looking to work with one of our fasted growing Healthcare companies in a clinical PM role – apply today!
Responsibilities of the Implementation Project Manager:
- Communicate with multiple clients
- Help with implementation process of BPCI’s next phase
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Requirements of the Implementation Project Manager:
- 1+ years healthcare/clinical Project Management experience
- Experience in healthcare industry required
- Knowledge of BPCI or health plans required
- Experience managing client relationships
- Prior experience with implementations
- Exceptional verbal and written and presentation communication skills
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
What’s in it for you?
- *Some Remote!!*
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row