IDR has a new opening for a Junior QA Analyst in Franklin, TN. If you want to work in an innovative company that values team collaboration, apply today!!
Position Overview for the Junior QA Analyst:
- Communicate with offshore team members
- Help with transitioning tasks
- Assist with creating test cases, test plans, and test scenarios
- Help developers with a software migration
- Gain experience with angular, .net, Java, and cloud tech stack
Job Requirements for the Junior QA Analyst:
- 1+ years of experience as a QA
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- Experience creating test cases, test plans, and test scenarios
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong experience working with SQL
- Working knowledge of AS400 is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Much, much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 5 years