Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
IDR is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients in downtown Denver, CO. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess advanced DevOps knowledge and be responsible for establishing infrastructure in AWS.
- Responsible for the security of the entire development environment, including AWS, Azure DevOps, packaging services, and a host of external vendors and licenses.
- Includes infrastructure establishment and maintenance in AWS, Visual Studio Team Services, and on premise along with a host of testing, monitoring, and development tools relied on for our day to day operations.
- Maintain and expand the AWS cloud environment
- Work with development teams to migrate their apps from on-prem to AWS using AWS CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk. Designed modern, code-driven deployment pipelines using Jenkins, Chef, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Specialize in designing and implementing resilient, scalable apps using AWS, Jenkins, Chef, Kubernetes or Docker.