Return To Job List
: Los Angeles, CaliforniaJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is seeking a Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst to join one of our premiere clients for long-term, 2+ year opportunity with one of our premiere clients in the Los Angeles, CA. If you’re looking for an opportunity to further your experience in Networking Operations with an exciting company, please apply today!
Position Overview for the NOC Analyst:
- Monitor all aspects of production and development environments
- Work closely w/ Operations Teams
- You will be the first responder and fixer for anything from server, network, and other infrastructure related problems, to in-game issues, internal incidents, and more.
- You will need to be comfortable multitasking to reactively address issues effecting players and service.
- You will need to communicate emergent issues internally and with players.
Required Skills for the NOC Analyst:
- At least 1+ year of experience in Network Operations Center (NOC) or Live Operations, you have
- Undergraduate degree in technical field
- Prior experience as a Systems Administrator, Junior Network Engineer, or Database Administration Assistant
- Experienced with Network Monitoring Solutions (Nagios, Elastic Search, Grafana…etc.)
- Experience with Networking Diagnostic tools
- ITIL based Ticketing systems (professional experience)
- Exposure to Linux & Windows systems implementations,
- Familiarity with online gaming preferred
What’s in it for the NOC Analyst?
- Great work life balance
- Casual, creative, & fun work environment
- Onsite, catered meals daily; smoothie & coffee bar onsite
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row