Return To Job List
Corporate Governance & Compliance AnalystLocation
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a Corporate Governance & Compliance Analyst for one of our healthcare clients in the Aurora, CO.
- Drafting language for Evidences of Coverages
- Coordinates compliance processes and procedures across organizational and functional boundaries.
- Researches regulatory requirements, assists in the development of internal policies and procedures to support the compliance department and prepares various reports and other compliance documents.
- Assists in providing guidance to senior management regarding compliance regulatory policies, practices and internal controls.
- Liaisons with internal and external auditors regarding all aspects of corporate compliance issues.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience
Nice to Have Skills:
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance