Return To Job List
: Norcross, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s largest client is seeking a .NET Developer to join its team!
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer include:
- Implementing framework solutions using the latest Open Source technologies.
- Researching and prototyping new technologies and tools.
- Establishing standards and frameworks to be consumed by project vertical developers.
- Providing consultation to project vertical teams across a variety of business units.
Required Skills/Experience of the .NET Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-4 years professional experience in .NET Framework & C#
- HTML & JQuery experience
- Experience working with Microservices or Restful API's
- Understanding of complex relational database concepts
- Excellent problem solving skills in a distributed systems environment
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row