Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is seeking a Virtualization Engineer for one of our Fortune 200 health services clients in Downtown Denver.This is an initial 6 month contract, able to extend or convert to permanent. Open to W2 or C2C. This position is responsible for planning, designing, and hands on implementation, maintenance, automation, and repair of a VMware, Cisco UCS, and Netapp solutions. The idea candidate will provide high level escalation engineering support and roadmap ownership for enterprise components and environment architectures.
- Partner with the development and operations teams on physically distributed environments, during all phases of systems lifecycle to define, implement and support proof of concept, design, configuration, automation, testing, migration phases, triage incidents to resolution and mentoring of other team mates.
- Supports a large number of IT Systems which include but not limited to the infrastructure supporting our virtual server environment. Works closely with Windows/Linux Systems Engineering, Software Development, DevOps, Quality Assurance, Information Security, and Project Management teams in order to maintain and enhance our existing processes and delivery environments. Candidates should have prior experience working in a large, fast-paced, enterprise environment working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues involving Infrastructure systems.
- Assists in mentoring of team members relating to the job function and demonstrate leadership through technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, business knowledge, organizational skills and professionalism
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance