IDR is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join one of our clients in Gilbert, AZ. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established organization and work within an innovative, family-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Help Desk Analyst:
- Provide technical assistance to internal employees
- Answer technical questions via phone, email, and in-person
- Clearly document work performed using the ticketing system
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate department
- Assist in Password Resets and Locked out accounts
Required Experience for the Help Desk Analyst:
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a Help Desk or Service Desk role
- Proven experience in an inbound Help Desk/call center environment
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Excellent customer service
- Basic technical support knowledge – specifically around desktops, laptops, Windows, MS Office, printers, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A+ Certification desired
What’s in it for the Help Desk Analyst?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture