Return To Job List
Senior Full Stack DeveloperLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Senior Full Stack Developer
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join its team!
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer Include:
- Develop stable, scalable, secure and performant APIs using the latest stable version of .NET Core.
- Utilize modern design practices with HTML5 and SCSS
- Active Development in Azure using cloud based data storage such as Azure SQL and NoSQL.
- Automate build and release pipelines using Azure DevOps for CI/CD.
- Improve performance and scalability with Serverless Azure Functions and logic applications.
Required Skills/Experience of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology highly preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in .NET Framework, including MVC and Web API
- 3-5+ years’ MSSQL experience
- Strong understanding of API driven architecture
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row