Return To Job List
Power BI DeveloperLocation
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Power BI Developer for one of our Fortune 200 health services clients in the DTC/South Denver area.This is an initial 6 month contract, able to extend or convert to permanent.
- Develop Power BI dashboards
- Train developers in Power BI best practices
- Experience developing in Microsoft stack
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- Ability of building data abstraction layers.
- Stored procedures, triggers and SQL.
- Extensive background in development on multiple databases.
- Experience in object-oriented design and analysis.
- Extensive experience in full software development life cycle including requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Strong background in database development and proven history as a team player. Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data design.
- Design and maintain data architecture that accommodates changing business priorities and technological changes
3 Top Skills:
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance