Return To Job List
Data Entry ClerkLocation
: Lewiston, MaineJob Category
: Administrative / Clerical
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company headquartered here in Lewiston, ME for a Data Entry Clerk position. Our client offers flexible schedules, casual dress code, remote opportunities, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Data Entry Clerk:
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice.
- Meet productivity standards as outlined in client metrics.
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Required Skills for the Data Entry Clerk:
- 2+ years' experience with admin or clerical data entry type work.
- Must be detail oriented!
What’s in it for the Data Entry Clerk?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row