Return To Job List
Systems Administrator (Linux)Location
: Greenwood Village, ColoradoJob Category
: Systems Engineering
IDR is looking for a System Administrator position for one of our healthcare clients in Greenwood Village, CO. This will be a 12+ month contract with potential for extension and conversion. The ideal candidate would be responsible for heavy UNIX shell script programming using both 'C' and Korn shell. The ideal candidate will also create UNIX-based facilities that are fault tolerant, step restartable, and reusable.
- Set-up Connect Direct, XCOM and FTP file transfer processes between different platforms.
- Understand the requirements and procedures for establishing both dedicated and Internet-based frame relay connections via TCP/IP.
- Coordinating the efforts of inter-disciplinary groups.
- Use AutoSys for complex scheduling.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- Skill Set: Unix, Batch processing, FTP.
- Knowledge of internals, (i.e. SAP adapter, SAP R/3 transactions related to batch processing).
- Security and control concepts. AWK and SED.
- Ad-hoc reporting from AutoSys databases. SQL.
- Mainframe dataset allocation and security (with ACF2).
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance