Return To Job List
Desktop Support TechnicianLocation
: Santa Rosa, CaliforniaJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is partnering with a Fortune 500, global leader in the industry on a Desktop Support Technician opportunity based in Santa Rosa, CA. Our client’s unconventional approach to learning is built around your career and sets you up on a continuous path of learning with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for a company that values people growth, customer success, and innovation excellence, please apply today – we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Prioritize, maintain and resolve help desk requests while meeting Service level Agreements.
- Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
- Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
- Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
- Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
Required Skills for the Desktop Support Technician:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Helpdesk environment.
- Microsoft certifications or enrollment in IT related courses with an accredited college or technical school.
What’s in it for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row