Return To Job List
Strategic Planning Consultant (healthcare project mgmt)Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager for one of our healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This will be a 4 month contract with potential for extension. This position supports the work of the Strategic Planning Department in the development of the program-wide strategic plan. The individual will be responsible for a variety of ad-hoc research and analysis as well as synthesizing and framing information to support the strategic planning process.
- Provide analytical expertise and coordinate ad-hoc research and analytical projects
- Participate in development of strategic models which may include: assessment of market conditions, competitive pressures, business challenges and help surface key issues, risks, opportunities for our organization
- Plan and conduct in-depth and often multi-variant analyses on a variety of complex business projects/issues. Develop appropriate assumptions, analyze results and make recommendations, as well as articulate the rationale for the methodology chosen
- Research and synthesize information on strategic issues to inform the strategic planning team and broader organizational leaders and stakeholders
- Evaluate and interpret financial and other information and relate it to broader business implications
- Based on the strategic and business implications that emerge from analysis, lead the development and preparation of presentations on analysis and findings
- With direction of Strategic Plan team, ensure collaborative review of analysis and reports with key stakeholders to get broader and deeper perspective on issues, findings, etc.
- Prepare responses to urgent ad hoc and routine requests to meet the information requirements of strategic plan team and senior management
Nice to Have Skills:
- 7+ years of work experience analyzing, modeling and forecasting financial and operational data, including a thorough understanding of financial statement construction and analysis
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, project management required
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance