Return To Job List
IT Compliance ManagerLocation
: Norcross, GeorgiaJob Category
IT Compliance Manager
IDR's client is seeking an IT Compliance Manager to permanently join its team in Buckhead, GA!
Responsibilities of the IT Compliance Manager:
- Serve as SME for Governance & regulatory compliance
- Support activated incident management teams
- Organize & conduct exercises & tabletop simulations
- Assist with documentation relating to exercise planning & facilitation, as well as, incident response activities
- Audit BCM plans & incident response documentation for accuracy & completeness
- Plan & perform IT Risk Assessments of business processes, applications, & services
Qualifications of the IT Compliance Manager:
- 3+ years in IT, or Audit, IT Security and/or a combination IT Compliance, IT Audit, & Information Security
- 5 years' experience managing IT Compliance programs & monitoring
- Deep understanding of NIST/ ISO/ HIPAA/PCI/ SSAE-18 related requirements.
- SME with security & compliance lifecycles and industry frameworks, standards, & guidelines (NIST, FISMA, ISO, COBIT, ITIL)
- HITRUST compliance or equivalent HIPAA Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of basic software programming best practices
- General knowledge of hardware systems and architectures- traditional data center & public-cloud.
- Project management experience.
- CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC certifications, Project Management Professional (PMP) or other related certifications.
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture