Return To Job List
: McLean, VirginiaJob Category
IDR’s industry-leading eCommerce client is looking for an Community Manager to perform for an Social Media project in McLean, VA. The Community Manager will work closely with the Social Media Strategy team and other key functional teams to deliver comprehensive integrated content and social marketing plans that drive broad business needs.
- Programming content for social pages (both organic content and boosting existing content)
- Monitoring positive and neutral mentions across the brands’ handles and responding in line with the brand’s guidelines
- Working with the social media strategy team to see how fans/followers are reacting and responding to content but also doing some social listening to see how they’re reacting to trending events
- A small amount of reporting
- Experience with any social media management tool(s) such as Sprinklr, Khoros, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience with working for a marketing agency or working in a corporate marketing role and liaising with outside marketing agency representatives
- Experience managing company social media accounts and campaigns
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 15+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 6x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner