IDR is looking for Health Services Customer Service Representative to join one of our healthcare clients in Brentwood, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and work with a growing team, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Health Services Customer Service Representative:
- Enter appropriate data into databases and check for any discrepancies
- Process incoming faxes and emails
- Preform authorizations for various patient needs
- Review member benefits and eligibility
Required Skills for the Health Services Customer Service Representative:
- 1+ years of Customer Service related experience
- Healthcare experience and understanding of HIPAA regulations
- Verbal and Written Communication abilities
- Ability to catch mistakes on the front-end
- Must be a Self-starter
- Basic knowledge of computer applications like MS Outlook or any other data entry software
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row