IDR's client is seeking a Data Engineer to join their team in Downtown, Atlanta. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Strong skills in utilizing the Microsoft BI stack, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) to deliver BI solutions.
- Knowledge of Tableau Server with the ability to create dashboards, data sources and troubleshooting.
- Strong T-SQL and DAX skills including advanced coding, performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse processes and Tabular Modeling concepts, with star and snowflake data models.
Required Skills for the Data Engineer:
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- BI skills
- Database administration
- Tune and optimize the database
- Knowledge of running code/SQL queries
- SQL skills
- Bachelor's Degree
What's in it for the Data Engineer?
- Join a flexible, friendly work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Take part in exciting work that is critical to the organization’s success