Return To Job List
Network Provider SpecialistLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: All Other
IDR is seeking a Provider Contract Advisor to join one of our top clients in Nashville, TN. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an industry leading healthcare company, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Provider Contract Advisor:
- Manage complex contract negotiations
- Work closely with multiple teams within the business
- Create and manage initiatives improving cost and quality
- Create and analyze financial impacts of projects
Required Skills for the Provider Contract Advisor:
- 5+ years of experience negotiating complex healthcare contracts
- Knowledge of reimbursement methods
- Hospital, healthcare, and provider experience
- Bachelors in related field
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Direct Hire at an industry leading company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row