Return To Job List
Systems Administrator (NM)Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Systems Engineering
IDR is looking for a Systems Administrator for one of our clients in Albuquerque, NM. This will be a 6 month contract with potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with Windows based technology and PowerShell experience.
- Overall implementation and management of Windows based infrastructure. To include capacity, performance, availability, provisioning, and event management.
- Work closely with various technology teams and provide technical expertise to guide them on integrating with Windows based products.
- Engage with various technology teams as needed to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Hold technical and business related discussions with stakeholders from various parts of the business. Use information gathered to maintain an environment that addresses needs of the business using infrastructure solutions.
- Participate in IT projects and programs both independently, and with other infrastructure project teams.
- Provide recommendations to leadership and peers on system improvements and efficiencies.
Must Have Skills:
- Enterprise scale experience in Windows Server environments.
- Strong experience with Windows based technologies (Failover Clustering, File and Storage Services, Distributed File System, Windows Deployment Services, Group Policy, Print Services, Certificate Services, Active Directory and Exchange)
- Solid understanding of broader infrastructure components (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP, NTP)
- Solid understanding of and experience with change management processes.
- Understanding of various security related topics (encryption, certificates, PKI, IPSec, TLS)
- PowerShell skills for automation and reporting.
- Experience deploying and managing Windows SCCM patching solution.
- Experience with enterprise scale system migrations and upgrades.
- Windows automated provisioning experience preferred (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, etc.)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with HP ProLiant, BladeSystem and Apollo server platforms preferred.
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery preferred.
- Experience with VMware virtualized server environments preferred.
Certifications & Licenses:
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row