Return To Job List
: Memphis, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s industry-leading eCommerce client is looking for an API Developer to perform Software Development for an internal project in Memphis, TN.
The API Developer will work with other project team members to assess project needs, work with architects to follow standard SDLC practices, use client-defined architecture patterns and technologies, and be the primary software developer for the front-end UI and back-end API calls.
API Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other project team members to assess project needs and provide level of effort and schedule
- Work with architects to follow standard SDLC practices and use client-defined architecture patterns and technologies
- Be the primary software developer for the front-end UI and back-end API calls
- Reverse engineer Excel calculations and transfer those into Java code for data retrieval via APIs
- Java development experience
- React development experience
- Experience with API development and deployment using microservices software architecture
- Expertise in using MS Excel for current state analysis
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row
Please send resumes to Chelsea at email@example.com or APPLY DIRECTLY!