Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for a Communications Manager for one of our clients in Denver, CO. This will be a 9 month contract with potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have experience with creating communication strategies and planning deliverables.
- The creation of communications strategy
- Stakeholder engagement planning
- Plan and facilitate various stakeholder meetings as identified in the planning deliverables
- Project meeting attendance
- Develop work plans, communication plans, stakeholder engagement plans
- Develop, write, edit, and review a wide range of communication supporting the technology initiatives related communication for various digital platforms, print collateral and video
Must Have Skills:
- Communications mgmt/ communications project mgmt experience
- Heavy stakeholder engagement experience, dealing with diverse stakeholders – this person will be interacting with 64 counties across the state
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row