Return To Job List
HR Support AnalystLocation
: TexasJob Category
HRIS Systems Analyst
Our industry leading client is looking to add a HRIS Systems Analyst who has experience supporting HR systems to their HR team. They are looking for candidates who are ready to learn and advance their career within the enterprise. This role will be responsible for working with HR Systems analyzing business data to create solutions and improve processes.
- 1+ years of experience supporting HR or IT systems
- 1+ years experience resolving HRIS systems issues (ex: "error messages")
- HR systems (Oracle HCM, PeopleSoft, Workday, Taleo, etc.)
- Knowledge about system configurations
- Responsible for the day-to-day HR Systems support case management and cross-module and internal support inquiries.
- Assist with troubleshooting of complex system functionality to ensure the stability and continuity of HR Systems
- Providing support for users sitting on site in order to create solutions and improve the business processes.
- Competitive W2/ hourly rate
- ESOP (stock options) and 401K benefits after 1 year of tenure (average tenure over 1-year with our client
- Health Benefits, Dental and Vision benefits, Life Insurance, and FSA options
- Paid Training, if requested by consultant and client for specific project needs
If you are interested in getting your foot in the door with an industry leading eCommerce company and learn new skills in order to advance in your career within the enterprise then APPLY TODAY! For immediate consideration send your resumes to Kori at firstname.lastname@example.org