Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Systems Engineering
IDR is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our client in Nashville, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an industry-leading organization, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Cloud Engineer:
- Maintain a Microsoft Windows infrastructure environment
- Configure & deploy Azure cloud technologies
- Develop and deploy disaster recovery processes
- Collaborate with team members in an agile environment
Required Skills for the Cloud Engineer:
- 5+ years in programming/development with recent experience in DevOps or Platofrm as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with Cloud Services, including configuration and deploying
- Experience with shell scripting desired
- Understanding of microservices, Docker, or Kubernetes preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher desired
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a global, industry-leading organization
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies to work on critical projects
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row