Return To Job List
Director of AccountingLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a Director of Accounting to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Franklin, TN! The ideal candidate will have their CPA, and strong experience in the accounting field. They also will have experience with P&C accounting. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Director of Accounting:
- Responsible for understanding P&C accounting.
- Working with executives to to analyze, compile and input information correctly.
- Lead the accounting team, and make sure everything is being completed on a timely basis.
- Complete special projects as needed.
Required Skills for the Director of Accounting:
- 7+ years of experience in the accounting field including Gap analysis.
- P&C experience.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelors degree.
- Leadership Abilities.
What’s in it for the Director of Accounting?
- Great Location
- Laid back work environment
- 12.5% annual Bonus
- Casual Dress code
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 401k Plan