Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Quality Assurance
Idr is searching for a QA Analyst to help out one of our industry leading clients in Franklin, TN! If you want to be part of an awesome organization, apply today!
Position Overview for the QA Analyst:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Must Have Skills for the QA Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
What’s in it for the QA Analyst?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row