Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for a Project Coordinator for one of our clients in Aurora, CO. This will be a 3 month contract with potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with Aspect Software and Workforce Management experience.
- Provides technical and administrative support to project manager(s).
- Formats documentation, including creation of templates and shell files.
- Creations Adobe files and CDs as necessary.
- Uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials.
- Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings.
- Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs.
- Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Experience Level: BA or BS preferred plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
Must Have Skills:
- Workforce Management
- 3-4 years experience with Aspect Software
- Must be able to work 1 weekend day per week
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row