Return To Job List
Executive Assistant Location
: Los Angeles, CaliforniaJob Category
IDR is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a great opportunity supporting our creative client in the West Los Angeles, CA area! If you are highly organized in a less-structured environment and have several years of experience supporting Executives in the C-Suite, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Manage Executive’s logistics for travel plans and all needs surrounding travel
- Manage schedules, track workflows, mitigate risks, manage trade-offs, and eliminate blockers
- Continuously assess executive’s status and adapt planning tools, methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable, and reliable delivery of action items
- Foster transparency & predictability with anticipative planning techniques
- Create, maintain, and communicate / coordinate project information to stakeholders
- Design, lead, and optimize meetings on behalf of your executive
- Contribute to problem definition, solution option generation, design, and change management for your executive and the projects they are an investor or stakeholder on
- Act as a gatekeeper to executive for internal and external interests
- Develop and maintain an inventory of critical path projects that your executive is especially interested in and/or for which her awareness and involvement is essential
- Be prepared to evaluate project statuses and identify deviations from schedule or scope
- Assist in the design presentation of various projects
- Perform other ad hoc duties as they arise
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- 5+ years EA experience to C level or equivalent large dept. head
- Exp. in start up or highly ambiguous work space where variety of tasks must be completed
- Project management or deliverables management experience would be a huge plus
- Must have high emotional IQ
- Ability to maintain and cultivate relationships with multiple stakeholders over multiple depts.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Long-term position with an industry leading company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row