Return To Job List
Software Engineering ManagerLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join our client in Franklin, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and have your voice heard, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Software Engineering Manager:
- Provide leadership and support growth of high performance for a team of 2-6 software engineers
- Oversee technology objectives, plans, and outcomes of outsourced technology partners
- Provide technical guidance to development best practices across the engineering department
- Develop technical and non-technical relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with product managers and analysts to groom backlogs and validate produced increments of software development
Required Skills for the Software Engineering Manager:
- Engineering background is required
- Experience hiring, mentoring, and directing a team
- Technical experience with API Design, Java, SQL, AWS, DevOps
- Must have quality mindset including unit, integration, and functional testing
- Entertainment industry experience is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.