IDR is seeking a Reimbursement Specialist in Somerset, NJ. We are looking for candidates to work full time with one of our nationwide healthcare clients. If you are interested please apply today!
Position Overview for the Reimbursement Specialist:
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source documents or computer listings in order to locate errors, encode correct amounts, or prepare correction records.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Reconcile and post receipts for cash received by various departments.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records
Required Experience for the Reimbursement Specialist:
- 1+ years’ experience in a Medical Billing role
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for the Reimbursement Specialist?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to work for an industry-leading company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row