IDR is looking for a Security Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA! This person will play a critical role in performing vulnerability assessments. If you are looking to work with an industry-leading organization, apply today!
Position Overview for the Security Analyst:
- Identify security issues and risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures.
- Participate in security compliance efforts.
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training. Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
Required Experience for the Security Analyst:
- 3+ years of IT Security experience
- Networking experience across on-premise and cloud environments
- Hands on experience with vulnerability tools and scanners such as Nessus, Qualys, etc.
- Experience assessing a variety of environments, including network, wireless, firewall, etc.
- Bachelors degree preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work for an industry-leading company
- Use cutting-edge technologies and play a critical role in the team
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.