IDR is looking for a SharePoint Developer for one of our large healthcare clients in Everett, WA (outside of Seattle). This will be a 5 month contract with potential for extension, or conversion, down the line. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with SharePoint 2019 (on prem) and PowerShell scripting experience.
- The role will serve as a technical lead and major contributor on an intranet migration effort.The incumbent will work with stakeholders and teammates to develop a SharePoint-based intranet, based on a legacy site that was built using the Orchestrate platform. The incumbent will inherit a body of work that includes a SharePoint Online development environment based on the Classic SharePoint UI design. The goal will be to assess the work that has been done to date and assist in building a plan forward.
Must Have Skills:
- SharePoint 2019 (on prem) Developer skills
- Office 365/Azure Active Directory skills
- Ability to create complex PowerShell solutions
- SharePoint Online/O365 Developer skills
- Web design skills
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row