IDR is looking for a Security and Compliance Technical Analyst for one of our clients in Greenwood Village, CO. This will be a 12 month contract with the opportunity to work remotely a couple days out of the week after training is completed. The ideal candidate will have experience in business process, information systems analysis, and technology consulting associated with systems integration.
- Leads Facilitate technical communications among middleware developers, business stakeholders, and the technical staff responsible for all application systems being integrated with new security or compliance tools.
- Ensures technical designs comply with applicable architecture standards and designs are functionally and technically feasible.
- Consultation Plays a leading role in support of the Enterprise Architect in the investigation of new technologies and architectural initiatives to meet medium to long term business needs.
- Evaluate and/or propose integration architecture and design.
- Provide consulting services as the Technical Engineer representing security and compliance projects to other enterprise engineering teams.
- Gathers, Analyzes and Identifies Identifies tasks, work effort estimates, and work schedules and provides this input to project manager.
- Responsible for managing requirements, designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise technology integration and collaboration across multi-vendor platforms.
- Validates technology ability to meet business, performance, integration, and scalability requirements for each project.
- Creates and Distributes for Review Analyze systems management operational processes and create schematic and technical diagrams.
- Establishes solutions architectural processes and standards to guide the rest of the development organization.
- Map client requirements into reference models as defined in the service request process.
- Author, publish, and enhance internal operational process and support documentation.
Must Have Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in business process, information systems analysis, and technology consulting associated with systems integration.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field, plus 5+ years experience as a systems programmer.
- Significant and relevant technical experience meeting the job description may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Full lifecycle experience designing scalable integration solutions within large enterprises.
- Skilled in performing detailed interface analysis and design.
- Extensive experience in assessing technology needs and evaluating solution options.
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication and collaborative work skills.'
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row