Return To Job List
EHR Application AnalystLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR has 3 NEW openings for EHR Applications Analysts to join one of our growing healthcare clients in Franklin, TN. This person will be working onsite at various locations to implement EHR, train, and work with end users.
If this sounds like your type of role – Apply today!
Position Overview for the EHR Application Analyst:
- Involved in deployment of onsite EHR Implementations
- Works with IT and Clinical Application teams to streamline conversions/implementations
- Serves as point of contact for application vendors
- Provide consistent and thorough documentation
- Define requirements for system reporting needs
Required Skills for the EHR Application Analyst:
- 1+ year of professional experience implementing EHR’s (of any kind)
- Experience training and user-support experience in a clinical / healthcare setting
- Strong knowledge of HL7 records
- Project management experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with workflows and workflow analysis
- Clinical nursing experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have strong multitasking ability
- Travel to facilities: Up to 75% travel (required)
What’s in it for the EHR Application Analyst?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Close knit, family friendly environment
- Internal growth opportunities
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row