Return To Job List
: Columbia, TennesseeJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a new opportunity near Franklin, TN. Our client is a reputable and growing company who is in the process of a crazy technology revamp! If you are up for an exciting challenge, this position may be for you!
Position Overview for the Senior Project Manager
- Coordinate IT and business-related projects to completion including the following:
- Project planning
- Manage risk and other issues
- Report status to key stakeholders
- Create and track budget associated to project
- Create and manage the project schedule
- Coordinating with multiple scrum teams
Required Experience of the Senior Project Manager
- 5+ years of professional project management experience
- Experience managing software development-based projects under Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across several different groups
- Experience working in an enterprise level environment
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at once
- PMP certification would be a bonus!
What’s in it for the Senior Project Manager?
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental & Vision! Not to mention a PENSION plan!
- Ability to join a growing company as well as a growing PMO with incredible support from senior leadership
- Ability to join a company who truly values work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row