IDR is seeking a Senior Healthcare Data Analyst to join one of our clients in Brentwood, TN in a *DIRECT HIRE* opportunity! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Healthcare Claims Data Analyst:
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Daily data reporting and analytics
- Heavy healthcare claims
- SQL queries, end user reports and solving business problems
- Ad-hoc reporting and a lot collaboration
Required Skills of the Healthcare Claims Data Analyst:
- Bachelors Degree in Math, Satistics, Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance relating to healthcare data
- 5+ years of analyzing healthcare claims experience
- Strong excel skills
- SQL experience
- Ability to work within collaborative environment
What’s in it for the Healthcare Claims Data Analyst?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.