Return To Job List
: Lawrenceville, GeorgiaJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR's largest client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join it's growing team in Lawrenceville, GA! The Senior Accountant will be responsible for revenue and disbursement cycles.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Prepare financial statements, reports & records
- Manage the general ledger monthly close process, as well as Revenue Recognition processing & reporting
- Perform auditing & verifying of documents, as well as researching & reconciling of issues
- Ensure internal controls are adequate & compliant
- Conduct financial & profitability analysis
- Maintain cross-functional collaboration across departments
Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate accounting
- NetSuite experience
- Excel & Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team player & Self-starter
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture