IDR is partnering with a nationally recognized healthcare company headquartered here in Nashville to fill a Senior Recruiter position. Our client offers an innovative workspace, casual dress code, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization to work for --- we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities for the Senior Recruiter:
- Full life cycle healthcare recruiting
- Execute sourcing strategies
- Screen, interview and assess candidate talent
- Work with iCIMS (an ATS) and utilize LinkedIn Recruiter for sourcing
Qualifications for the Senior Recruiter:
- 5+ years of experience of full life cycle recruiting
- Recent experience recruiting in a healthcare environment desired
- Experience with LinkedIn recruiter and an ATS (iCIMS preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of candidates
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What's in it for the Senior Recruiter?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Fun work environment
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row